Stay connected to what’s happening in the stewardship ministry through The Stewardship Digest.
- Financial Coaching Ministry: 1-on-1 personal financial coaching
- Financial Peace University: Dave Ramsey’s foundational course will help you take control of your finances.
- Budget Workshop: Learn the basics to budgeting and create your own in our hands-on workshop.
- Journey of Generosity: Overnight retreat experience
- Gospel-centered Marriage: Finances (video recording): Five-part stewardship seminar for married couples by Brad Hambrick, pastor of counseling. For the next live recording, click here.
- Financial Bootcamp (video recording): Four-part introductory stewardship seminar
- What Does God Say About Money?: A guide to accompany Financial Peace University
- Financial Freedom Devotional: Developed by the Summit to accompany FPU
For financial professionals:
- Kingdom Advisors: Christian financial professionals connect locally for networking and best practices. To find out how to join a Kingdom Advisors study group hosted by Summit members, contact Bob Fussell at email@example.com.
Connect with us:
- Benevolence Ministry: Led by the Summit’s local outreach ministry
- Stewardship and Generosity City Group: Stay connected to everything happening in the ministry by joining our City group.
- The Stewardship and Generosity Ministry Digest: Receive bi-weekly, practical stewardship resources directly in your inbox. Sign up by clicking here.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact our benevolence ministry led by the Summit’s local outreach team. If you have further questions, please contact our pastor of stewardship and generosity, Blair Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 354-5952.