- Money, Possessions, and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide by Randy Alcorn
- God and Money: How We Discovered True Riches at Harvard Business School by Gregory Baumer and John Cortines
- The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
- “The Generosity Matrix” by J.D. Greear (blog post, excerpt from “Gospel”)
- “Gospel Patrons” by John Rinehart
- The Blessed Life: Unlocking the Rewards of Generous Living by Robert Morris
- Genius of Generosity: Lessons From a Secret Pact Between Two Friends by Chip Ingram
- The Summit’s Generosity Ladder inspired by “The Generosity Ladder” by Nelson Searcy
- “The Stewardship and Generosity Ministry Digest” by Blair Graham
Small Group Resources
- Treasure You Can Trust by The Summit Church
- Money: God or Gift by Jamie Munson
- Generous Life Journey – Study Guide & DVD by Gunnar Johnson
- Crown Financial Ministries studies
- Blog posts by Pastor J.D.
- Blog post by Randy Alcorn – “Should the local church receive peoples’ tithes before other worthy needs?”
You can watch four stewardship sermon series Pastor J.D. delivered to our congregation over the past several years.
- “Esther: Seizing Our Moment” (Nov. 19, 2017)
- “The Five Laws of Sowing and Reaping” (Nov. 12, 2017)
- From “The Whole Story” series:
- “My Role in the Mission” (Nov. 6, 2016)
- “Multiplying in Every Way” (Nov. 13, 2016)
- “Six Defining Characteristics of the Successful Life” (Nov. 20, 2016)
- “Multiply” (October 2015, six messages)
- “All-In: 2014” (November 2014, three messages)
- “Staying Faith” (November 2013, four messages)
- “All-in: Generosity” (October 2012, five messages)
To learn more about the stewardship practices and policies of The Summit Church, please click here.
If you have further questions, please contact our pastor of stewardship and generosity, Blair Graham, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-354-5952.